Lake Maxinkuckee Its Intrigue History & Genealogy Culver, Marshall, Indiana

1830 - 1840 Plat Map  









This map was made some time after 1835 and before Land patents were issued in around 1837; after the Indians were driven off their reservations - as noted and annotated and can be seen on the cropped section from it the East Shore lake fronts were divided down and by the 1835 Survey map they had not been as yet they were still declared "reservation lands" the survey was taken in March 1835 and the map was attested to 27 Feb. 1835; James F D Lanier was issued the first land Patents on 30 June 1837 followed by William Thompson on 30 August 1837 and by the account under Nees-Waugh-Gee, the Indians did not move out until sometime in August 1837
Section 16: 500.90A (North shore town and academy)


Section 15 (North academy & East Side North)
    Section 15: Lot 1 - 41.75A
    Section 15 Lot 2 - 32.25A
    Section 15 Lot 3 - 57.88A.
    Section 15 Lot 4 - 47.30A


Section 22
    Section 22 Lot 1 - 37.70A; 40
    Section: 22 Lot 2 - 45.45A
    Section 22 Lot 3 - 32.00A
    Section 22 Lot 4 - 35.70A


Section 27
    Section 27 Lot 1 - 49.70A
    Section 27 Lot 2 - 60.10A
    Sect 27 Lot 30.31A & 40A (70.30A)
    br>
/1872


Section 34
    Section: 34 Lot _ - 32.A
    Section 34 Lot 2 - 49.70A
    Section 34 Lot 7 - 37.30A


Section 28
    Section 28 Lot 1 - __.__A (27.47A/1872)< br> Section 28 Lot 2 - __.__A (60A) (50.37/1835)
    Section 28 Lot 3 - 39.16A
    Section 28 Lot 4 - 51._0A (51.30/1835)
    Section 28 Lot 6 - 36.6_A

    80A 40A


Section 21
    Section 21 Lot 1 - 52.41A (53.50/1835)
    Section 21 Lot 2 - 41.92A (40.92/1835)
    Section 21 Lot 3 - __.__A [61.40/1835]







Today is