Old Farm House Tea Room
New Tearoom to be Opened on East Side
A tearoom will be opened on the East Shore of Aubenaubee Bay in the original
Culver Farm House, which adjoins the Homestead.
This building was the original home of H. H. Culver, the founder of the Academy,
and was occupied byy him and his family intol the erection of the large residence
known as "The Homestead".
The teas room to be known as "The Old Farm House Tearoom" will be open every
day from noon til 8:00 p.m. and will serve lucheon, tea and supper.
The building has been completely redecorated and refurnished. Its. location on the
high banks of the east shore gives a beautiful view of the lake.
The Tea room will be under the management of Miss Ann Elssworth.
The first meal will be served Sunday evening, June 18, from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. - -
14 Jan 1944