Crisp Visual Arts Center aka Eppley Hall of Science
The Rosemary Berkel Crisp & Henry L. Crisp II (CMA 53) Visual Arts Center was dedicated in October 2011. It was a 4.1 million retrofit of the Eppley Hall of
Sciences. The newly appointed building has new studios, classrooms for drawing, painting, and sculpting, printing, photography as well as an auditorium and
two galleries. The Center offers a first-class gallery in which some of the treasures of Culver’s remarkable art collection can be viewed.
|| Formerly the Eppley Hall of Science - It is a part of the Gignilliat Memorial Quadrangle.
Eugene C. Eppley Foundation (Eugene C. Eppley class of 1901) provided the funds for the Science and Humanities Hall. |
|Construction on new classroom buildings, Eppley Hall of Science, Gignilliat Hall, and the Hall of Humanities began in 1956 and was completed in 1958
Weigand Construction of Fort Wayne, Indiana done the renovation project; the brochure
promoting the funding
of the renovation of Eppley Hall into the Crisp Visual Arts Center Thus it has become the Crisp Visual Arts Center named in
honor of the Crisp family - Rosemary Berkel Crisp and Harry L. Crisp II ’53 and opened in the fall of 2011.