Rev. D. McClure Assigned To E.U.B. Church
Rev. Dwight McClure was assigned to serve as pastor of the Culver Evangelical United Brethren Larger Parish at the closing session of the Annual Conference of Indiana Conference North on June 11. Rev. Leonard Epp was assigned as the Parish assistant.
Rev. McClure, who had served the First E U B Church at Butler, Ind., since 1959, is not a stranger to Marshall County people, having served the Donaldson-Grovertown Churches and also the Tyner Church. Other churches he has served are Monroeville, Zanesville, and Laketon. Rev. McClure has been active in the areas of Town and Country Church, Evangelism, and Youth work.
Rev. Epp is a student at the Mennonite Biblical Seminary at Elkhart. He served the Green Center E . U . B . Church near A l bion, Ind., during the past year and, before coming to Elkhart, as a missionary to the Indians in northern Manitoba, Canada.
Rev. McClure will serve full time as pastor of the Culver Emmanuel, Hibbard and Burr Oak Churches, preaching reg ularly at Emmanuel Church.
Rev. Epp will be in the community each weekend and will minister at the Hibbard
24 Jun 1964 - Culver citizen.