Mail was delivered for the first time Sep 2, 1925 to the doorsteps of homes in Culver, even tho the
numbers had been finished.
As they became assigned they were printed in the Citizen.
Property owners were to learn their numbers as soon as possible and place the numeral over the door way of their homes.
NOTE: Houses that intersected on a corner of a street(s) seem to be listed twice - one as one street and one as the other street - - maybe because they and a door exiting onto both streets? and the owner could choose which address they wanted? It does make for confusion in the listings tho. Jeffferson Street
Lake Shore Drive
Rest of town