Saloons & Taverns !--Title-->
Believe that some local earl "Receratioanal Hall's" and Pool Halls may fit into this page.
Gerard Saloon (102 S. Main)
1903 - Andy Vorhees has bought the saloon interests of John Wolfofr in Culver and
will conduct the business after this himself. He will also handle oysters and runs a
lunch counter - - Citizen
1906 - May 17 The Booze Question
Culver, the little town on Lake Maxinkuckee, which recently voted sallons out of the
bailiwick, will now have a "club". Yesterday at Indianapolis the Maxinkuckee Club of
Culver was incorporaterd for social purposes; directors J. Henery Geiger, Carl Rees,
Frank Bauer, all of Logansport people - Exchange.
Wolfords former saloon at the depot has been opened as a "quart house" where under
a governement license liquor and beer can be sold in quantites of not less than a quart
to be drank off the premises.
( 117 S Main)
Crouch's Tavern ( 117 S Main)
Culver City Tavern
A. B. Long
Proprietor (115 S. Main)
Esther's Corner Tavern ( 117 S Main)
Garnand's tavern (1946-1948) 1 block south of bank Formerly Jordon's
Hawkins Tavern (117 S. Main)
Hawkins Tavern - Mrs. Lottie Duddleson (Lake Shore Dr.)
Hayes Tavern (1935)
Lake View Tavern
(1943) - Opposite Depot
Jordan's Tavern - Delbert Jordan - purchases Hawkins Tavern, Mar 28, 1945. of - Mrs. Lottie Duddleson
Kreuzberger's Park and Saloon
Col Robert Kreuzberger
Myer Beer garden
Menser Tavern - (1931-) E. Washington St. 1 block from lake. (Old Morris House)
Taylor Tavern (1938) - Hayes Building "Opposite the Depot"