Lake Maxinkuckee Its Intrigue History & Genealogy Culver, Marshall, Indiana

Clifford C. Waite  





Clifford Waite was born in Pulaski county and moved to Culver in 1914. He satarted a garage business in the old livery stable {214 E. Jefferson McLane's} and in 1921 moved into the Medbourn building across the street {probably the recap-building that burnt}.

Then in succession he was associated with A. M. Roberts in the plumbing business,


opened a sheet metal shop of his own, and then a garage.

He spent 1927 in Phoenix, Ariz., and on his return to Culver opened a plumbing and heating shop, the business in which he is now engaged.

He was also located at 208 S. Main St.


1938 - March 28, Clifford C. Waite has opened his own plumbing shop in the rear of the Schweidler Cafe building across the street from the Lake Shore Garage






Today is