Lake Maxinkuckee Its Intrigue History & Genealogy Culver, Marshall, Indiana

176 S. Shore Dr.  



James F. D. Lanier Obtained the land patent the North half of section thirty four which would of been approximately 118 79/100 acres; with this was the East half of the North East quarter of section thirty four which contained 80 acres for a total of 198 79/100 acres on 30 June 1837. With other land patents James F. D. Lanier owned approximately 1129 10/100 acres of land around the lake.

1880 - J. Farrar 35.95A [Josiah Farrar]
< ul> From One Township Yesterday's: "There were 120 acres, known as the FARRAR lands now."

1898 - J. Farrar 24.70A & 13.30A [Josiah Farrar]

1908 - Josiah Farrar

1900 - Ada F. Daugherty (Col. Farrar Estate)

1922 - Ada F. Daugherty & Wm. C. Farrar

1930 - William Farrar

1947 - Sep 17 - Lawrence L. Daughtery and Ada Farrar Daughtery to Charles H. J., and Joy S. Barnes Lots 8 and 9, Farrar-Daugherty addition Lake Maxkinkuckee

1952-8 Charles H . Jr & Josephine S. Joy Barnes

1960-1 - L. G. Williams

1979-Sept. 2001 - Elwood H. "Bud" & Carol J. Hillis

Sep. 2001 - 2011, Mar - Roderick J. & Pamela A. Ratcliff

2011, Mar - 2013 - Davis Roy Trustee of Amended & Restated Rodrick H. Ratcliff


    DAUGHERTY & FARRAR ADD LOT 9
    DAUGHERTY & FARRAR LOT 8

    LOT 1 SHELBY SUB LOT 1 SHELBY SUB (non-lakefront)
    LOT 3 SHELBY SUB LOT 3 SHELBY SUB (non-lakefront)

    Lot Number Three (3) of Shelby Subdivision, located in the Southeast Quarter (SE 1/4) o Section 28, Townshiip 32N, Range 1E Union Township, Marshall County, Indiana.







Today is