2270 East Shore Lane
|Section 27 - 264.35 acres -
Aub-be-naub-ee's Reservation -- a part of
James F. D. Lanier
Section 27 Lot 1 - 49.70A
Section 27 Lot 2 - 34.31A
Sect 27 Lot 3 _.31A
Section 27 Lot 4 - 40A
of Jefferson county, Indiana on 30 June 1837 was issued the
the East half
of Section twenty; Fractional Section of Twenty One; Fractional Section of Twenty
Seven and Fractional section of Twenty eight containing 793 32/100 acres.
1863-1880 - L. T. Van Shoiack
[Louden T. Van Shoiak]
- Wind Pump 105.90
1898 - E. Ward [Charles Howard Ward
His obituary states"Mr. Pierce was one of the olderst summer residents of Lake
Maxinkuckee, having a cottage on the East Side for over forty years"
which makes it around 1892 and Pierce C. Ward, his grandsons obit states
"The Maxinkuckee cottage had been built by his grandfather"
1900 - Pierce & Ward
[Pierce C. Ward]
1930 - Ward, Pierce
1932, Jaunary 5 - Relocation of East Shore Lane.
H. H .Rice and Edith B. Rice bought farm land from Marvin T, Loudon
and Clara L. Loudon which was evetually used to relocate East Shore
Lane and give Rice Woods to the East Shore Lane Association, dated
October 4,1927. Subsequenly, Rice by quit claim deed acquired all
the properties in the attached plat, on January 5, 1932, recorded
the plat on the same date. Rice then by quit claim reconveyed the
properties to their original owners
- owned the property as noted on the plat map; the second is
annotaed with current addresses.
1930 - 1961 - Pierce C. Ward
1979-92 -- Mrs. Edwin H. Becker
1992 - Jan 1995 -- Margaret Ann (Fushour) Wilson Becker
Jan 1995 - May 1999 -- Margaret Ann Becker Estate
May 1999 - Jun 2004 -- Patricia Cleveland & Linda Flannery
2004, Jun - 2009, Apr Wilson Cottage -
-- Wilson Cottage -
2009 - 2012, Dec -- Patricia (Wilson) & David Cleveland, Linda (Wilson) Flannery, Margaret & Declared Residence Trust Loyal Wilson
|2012, Dec - 2015 Patricia Wilson Cleveland & Linda Wilson Flannery, Loyal W. Wilson Qualified Residence Trust
Loyal W. Wilson alson had the cottage at 782 East Shore Dr.
Loyal W. Wilson - Director at Steris Corporation Mentor, Ohio since 1987 and Three Eagles Communications Company. Has been a Managing Director of Primus
Venture Partners, Inc., a private equity investment and management firm, since 1993 and also a Managing Partner of Primus Venture Partners, L.P. since 1983
which he founded. He began at at First Chicago Corporation, where he served in various investment roles. His colledge education was acquired from University of
North Carolina, BA in Economics and Indiana Indiana University, MBA.
Mr. Wilson serves on the Boards of Trustees of The Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Hathaway Brown School, and Lawrenceville School. He is also active in community
development serving as a Director of Cleveland Development Advisors, Inc.
Other board seats he has held include National Venture Capital Association from 1998 to 2003, Corinthian Colleges, Inc. (NASDAQ: COCO), DeVry, Inc. (NYSE: DV),
Marlin Business Services Corp. (NASDAQ: MRLN), Transfusion Technologies Corporation (acquired by Haemonetics Corp., NYSE: HAE), Realogic, Inc. (acquired by
Computer Associates, NYSE: CA) and DecisionQuest, Inc. (acquired by Bowne Business Solutions, a division of Bowne & Co., NYSE: BNE).
VAN SCHOIACK SUB LOT 6 S 75'
THE SOUTH 75' LOT 6 VANSCHOIACKS SUB
VAN SCHOIACKSUB LOT 7 N1/2
RICE SUB LOT 1
RICE SUB LOT 2